My Wordle: I Did It

31 May

WordCount 2012 Blogathon Wordle

I cannot believe I finished.  I completed my second WordCount Blogathon, this year, posting every day. I feel like I both ran a marathon and delivered a baby. The Wordle above is based on words that appear frequently in my blog.

Thank you, everyone, for reading one, some, most or all of my 31 posts in 31 days.

God willing, I’ll be back for WordCount Blogathon 2013, and if I’ve got the cash and the time, I plan to attend BlogHer in New York City in August. Starting in June I plan to post three times a week, Friday, Saturday and Wednesday.

Have you recently completed an effort that required sustained participation?

FacebookEmailTumblrShare

6 Responses to “My Wordle: I Did It”

1. Jackie Dishner May 31, 2012 at 1:47 pm #

I’ve never been to a BlogHer conference. Maybe I should reconsider that. It would be nice to see you in person again.

• Sheila Callahan June 1, 2012 at 7:45 pm #

Jackie, it would be super to see you at BlogHer. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to swing for it, but I imagine it’s a very energizing (and exhausting!) experience. Let me know if you go!

2. Babette May 31, 2012 at 1:47 pm #

WATER!!!

And I love “women” and “friends”

b

• Sheila Callahan June 1, 2012 at 7:46 pm #

Barb, I’m not sure why “wine” and “bourbon” and “licorice” failed to make the Wordle. But friends, women and water? I’ll take ‘em. Thanks for your support. I’ve loved doing the blogathon with you.

3. Jody May 31, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

Wonderful accomplishment! Wonderful words. I look forward to reading more posts in the future.

4. Sheila Callahan June 1, 2012 at 7:47 pm #

Jody, you are dear to me. Thank you for all your support. I hope you know I’ve got your back.